The Aeropress A device for making filter coffee where coffee is steeped in a tube and then forced through a filter with a plunger.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Coffee Beans
- Coffee Grinder
- Place a clean dry filter paper in the Aeropress cap and secure it to the body.
- Place the body over your cup, with the cap down.
- Flush the Aeropress with hot water. This will preheat the vessel and rinse the filter paper. Empty the water from your cup.
- Put your ground coffee in the Aeropress body.
- Pour in water, saturating all the grounds.
- Stir it, for around 5 sec
- At an angle, carefully insert the plunger. Once it’s in, pull it up slightly to create a vacuum.
- After 90 seconds of steeping, start the plunge. You might have to push a little – watch out for the cup below. The extraction should take around 30 seconds.